eXact Lab è alla ricerca di n. 1 Linux HPC/Cloud System Administrator
eXact lab, azienda high-tech che fornisce soluzioni, formazione e accesso su richiesta nel mercato HPC e dati, è attualmente alla ricerca di n. 1 Linux HPC/Cloud System Administrator.
Di seguito l’annuncio di lavoro:
At eXact lab (www.exact-lab.it) we employ state-of-the-art High Performance Computing and data analysis techniques to support our customers in research and industrial environments. Our specialties cover a wide range of approaches: from procuring mission-critical HPC systems, maximizing the effectiveness of existing systems at client premises, to public and private Cloud HPC services.
We are looking for a System Administrator to support our team in Trieste, Italy. The candidate will drive the operations and maintenance of Linux High Performance Computing and Cloud infrastructures, giving support to scientific users and transforming requests into IT operations.
- Deploy and maintain customers Linux HPC/Cloud infrastructures
- Debug and troubleshoot scientific and technical software packages
- Analyze and solve technical challenges for our clients
- Provide technical recommendations and best practices
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on supporting our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or relevant work experience
- 3+ years professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of Operative Systems (Linux) and networks
- Fluent shell scripting (Bash and/or Python)
- Passion for automation and infrastructure-as-code; enthusiasm/eagerness for open-source
- Basic knowledge of Security
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- Will and able to travel occasionally
- Experience in building and administering of cloud-based infrastructures (OpenStack)
- Experience designing and, building REST APIs, e.g. using frameworks like Flask or Django
- Knowledge of Containers (docker, singularity, podman) and Kubernetes orchestration
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
What we offer:
- International environment
- Connections with research institutions and EU projects
- Smart working
- Chances for self-learning
- Lunch ticket
Don’t be shy if you are not checking all the boxes above, we will do our best to hire for potential rather than current qualifications. Our hiring process is based on qualifications and career profile.
We welcome applications from all motivated candidates, regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, origin or religion.If interested, please send your application to email@example.com with subject HPC-SYSADM-2020-1.